Friday, December 2, 2011

Your Life is Moving Go Chase It.

Happy Friday my beautiful Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes Readers, have a great day and an even better weekend. Today I am battling a bout of homesickness, blah. I know I'll be back in New York City in nine days, I guess it's this time of year that makes being away from family hard sometimes. So, because I'm a little homesick, I will keeping myself super busy this weekend, getting in some great runs, going to Kyle's game and going out to eat on Sunday for my birthday.

Today's quote is from an Unknown Author, it was found on one of my favorite quote sites, HolliesQuotes.com. I really dig these words and the message this quote conveys. We must realize that our life is no one else's but our own. So take control, take risks and chances, do not be afraid to fail or to succeed. Your life is moving, go chase it.

Best,
Meggie




My will shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.
-Unknown Author




No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs