Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Shooting Machine .

Two weeks ago, I shared with you some exciting news, my manfriend Kyle was selected to compete in the 3 Point Contest, December 29th in Paris for France's All Star Weekend. You can check out that post here, Shooter Take 2.

Last week Kyle shot a promotional video for the the three point contest. He told me it was fun to film and I couldn't wait to see it. Well, it was released yesterday and I was floored, not only was the video awesome, it was also quite funny, I never new Kyle was such a good actor. Maybe after his basketball career ends he'll have a future in Hollywood, haha. Move over Brad, Ryan and George, Kyle is coming for your job.

Check out the video below and let me know what you think. Here's a fun fact, the man dressed as Santa is actually Limoges CSP's Head Coach.

Once again Kyle I am so proud of you, I love watching you achieve your dreams and so do all your fans. Take France by storm December 29th and bring home the gold! Go Kyle!

Kyle and I would also like to send the Fans of Limoges a huge Thank You! Yesterday I received a wonderful comment from Julien, a Limoges CSP fan. It was so nice to read and it really made Kyle and I smile. It is so great how the city of Limoges has welcomed us with open arms and we've really enjoyed our time there. Even though we are really far away from our home in New York,  the people of Limoges do a great job in making us feel part of their community. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

A Promo Kyle and I did for the Limoges Holiday Catalog.
Best,
Meggie


1 comment:

Sbe said...

Definitly cool and fun video, let's go Kyle !

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs