Thursday, December 15, 2011

Live life to express.

Happy Thursday Lovers, make it a great day and be happy it's almost the weekend! It's very wintery looking day here in New York but rather mild, I'm curled up on my man friend's chair enjoying a hot cup of coffee, planning the day ahead of me.

Last night I purchased my first Christmas tree, my dad took me to the local farmer's market and helped me find the perfect tree. I went with a four foot Balsam, I cant wait to put it up in my apartment and decorate it for my guy and I. It really is the simple things like a small Christmas tree that make me so happy in life.




Today's quote comes from an Unknown Author, I found this quote so beautiful and perfect to share over the Holiday season. Not much to explain here, ill let the words of this great quote do the talking.

Enjoy!

Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your your absence felt.
-Unknown Author

Best,
Meggie

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs