Friday, December 23, 2011

Have yourself a merry little Christmas.

Happy Friday and happy day before Christmas Eve! I hope everyone has a happy, healthy and blessed Holiday, enjoy every moment of it and remember what this Holiday is all about.

I am looking forward to spending time with family but also wishing the other half of my heart was here with me in New York. Im sure I'll have a few difficult moments this weekend being without Kyle but I know we will be together one week from now, having our own little Christmas. I love you Kyle and our puppy Wooden, even though we are thousands of miles away from each other, I carry you in my heart, you are always with me.

Last night I met up with my brother, sister-in-law and nephew Will to enjoy some Christmas cheer in Manhattan. We took Will to see the Rockefeller Christmas Tree, it was his first trip to the tree and even though he was asleep, plenty of photos were taken to make his first visit a memorable one. After the seeing the tree we headed to one of our favorite Manhattan eateries, L'Express for some yummy French Cuisine. It turned out to be a great night and I hope this will be a yearly tradition with my family.







Today I am super excited because my sister and her family are arriving in New York from Maine, I haven't seen my nephews since October before i left for France and I can't wait to see their cute faces. I've missed them so much, they really light up my life. It will be great to spend Christmas with them and see them happily open their gifts from Santa.

I'm so grateful to be surrounded by family, who I love so much. Again, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, make it a memorable one.

Best,
Meggie

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs